The Richardson Brothers/Richardson’s Furniture Emporium Connection
Richardson Brothers Company manufactured mostly dining room furniture from 1848 until 2003. In 1984, Richardson’s Furniture Emporium was opened as a factory outlet store that also carried similar non dining room furniture made by other furniture factories.
Around the year 2000, we began to import solid wood dining and bedroom furniture. The domestic factory was closed at the end of 2003, and the import line was discontinued in 2007.
We continue to get inquiries from past customers looking for items to add to their purchases, but we closed out our inventory long ago, and we are sure there is none available from our former dealers around the country.
Today, Richardson’s Furniture Emporium sells solid wood, American made furniture that is the same quality as the old domestic Richardson Brothers product but it has been updated in style and offers many more options.
Currently, the manufacturing plant where Richardson Brothers was made is home to Richardson’s Yacht interiors. There we make wood interior components for a number of well-known boat manufacturers, including Regal, Bertram, and Cigarette.